Monday, June 29, 2015

Perceptive Enough?

It's way too hot.
1)
2)

3)

4)

5)


1) Here's one of the first things I found odd, there were four of these 3-seat benches in a little courtyard area. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that bothers me so much about this, maybe it's just the subtle fragmentation and separation from one another that it implies. Yeah it's cool and different, but I just end up asking why? Ugh
2) Here's another example of something that bothers me for no legitimate reason, but doesn't make any sense. Why did they break the 2 sections of garden? There's no practical reason to have to walk through there.
3) Found this in a back alley somewhere. Thoughtfully placed, it's proof you can hide bits of humor wherever you want, somebody will eventually see it, and appreciate it all the more for its discrete placement.
4) The picture didn't upload sharp enough to see very well, but this building caught my attention, because it demonstrated the new being built on top of the old. This looked like one of the older buildings I'd seen around Provo, but the new construction on top of it was strikingly modern which gave it a really interesting contrast.
5) Another thing that just bothered me, the top points were different lengths and different styles, and I couldn't figure out why. The store underneath it didn't seem to sell roofs or anything like that so it didn't seem to be displaying different merchandise options. I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment