Sunday, June 28, 2015

Creativity

This week I was trying to organize my bathroom. It is super small and does not have a ton of counter space so I tend to leave stuff strewn all over the place and my goal was to figure out ways to condense the amount of stuff that did not really have a place. I have a lot of makeup brushes that I originally planned to put into this tiny bag, but usually they end up all over my counter top, which is not only disorganized and gross to look at, but pretty unsanitary. After searching online for a holder to keep my brushes upright and organized (not on the counter top), I decided I could find a way to make my own without paying any money.

I went to my mom's and found a supply of Mason jars in her storage room and found one that was appropriate size. Then I simply spray painted it with some paint I already had from a project I had done before and now I don't have to look at my brushes crowding my counter.






No comments:

Post a Comment