Sunday, June 28, 2015

Perception


This is a white board outside of a bar.  I found it especially interesting considering the recent ruling of the Supreme Court. Since it was a Friday, I had the chance to see the surprisingly large gay community that we have in Provo.


I was just walking by and noticed a random CD stuck in the rails.  I find it sad that someone would want to leave it, but maybe they are trying to say something...either the artist wasn't that great or they are trying to do some advertising, because he/she is that great!


I thought this was pretty cool.  Although, I'm not so sure if it was supposed to mark the spot where bikes are stationed or if it was just for the street decor.


Just another sweet artifact in an antique clothing store. I did not know that there were these many antique stores in Downtown Provo.


I discovered that there is a chalk theme now.  People write messages on the walls.  In this booth in particular, they expressed their deepest wishes-- I hope that any newcomer to Provo doesn't define our culture by what is written on this blackboard because they probably wouldn't want to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment