Thursday, October 17, 2013

Color on Color

"Color on Color"


I started this assignment with this cool, colorful image I saw recently.  I uploaded it to kuler.adobe.com but I couldn't get it to download my color scheme so I just attached the link... https://kuler.adobe.com/shutter-color-theme-3099290/.  
The colors are gray, pink, blue, green, and a goldish yellow.  I liked these colors because they happened to be triad colors on the color wheel and were very similar to the primary colors (red/pink, blue, and yellow).  From these colors I created a shutter image of a similar color pallet.



Using the triad colors of pink, blue, and yellow I created a shutter picture.  I took a picture in blue, a picture in red, and a picture in yellow and layered them on top of each other to create the asymmetrical image with the colors in the pallet that kuler gave me.  It was a fun project and even though I had limited resources, I enjoyed finding color schemes and interpreting them in new ways to create new designs.  Fun assignment.













No comments:

Post a Comment