Saturday, January 9, 2016

Downtown Provo







Exploring downtown gave me a new appreciation for the little quirks that make Provo special. Growing up in Los Angeles, there is graffiti and interesting various art all around; however, in Provo you have to seek it out. Downtown is truly a cute little area with a rustic vibe. At first, it seems a little dingy, especially in the winter time when everything is wet and run down, but when you seek to find beauty, it is definitely there. The same can be said for everything in life. If you want to find beauty and positivity, you can. My favorite picture that I took was a little patch of spray paint on the white wall that says "seek and you will find." I just found it ironic because the whole point of this assignment was to look for things you would not normally notice in downtown Provo. Another thing I found was sticker with two cats on it that someone had placed on a gate. I have no idea what it symbolizes, but I liked it, and would have never noticed it if it wasn't for this assignment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment