Saturday, November 2, 2013

50 pictures is A LOT especially on an Iphone!





Every Saturday morning at 6:10 I hit snooze on my alarm, then at 6:15 I groan and pull myself out of bed. You're probably thinking "Why would anyone every wake up this early and a Saturday?" Well it is not by choice I am a manager at Progrexion Marketing a local sales company located here in Provo. I have the wonderful duty of opening the call center every Saturday. I thought it would be a good time since the floor was empty, to take pictures of my work environment. Progrexion is usually a very happy place but on a early Saturday morning it has a particularity empty feel. I walked around just taking picture after picture of the entire call floor and break room. I then decided to use a filter app to add the emotion I was feeling as I walked around. You will notice with these pictures they don't have a happy vibe. If I was taking pictures of my nice warm bed with me in it they would probably be the happiest pictures out there. I feel like the effects I put on the pictures make them very compelling. You see them and you are extremely curious what is going on and why they have that feel. Most of the pictures use depth of field and have certain items that are in focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment