Monday, October 27, 2014

I applied the rule of thirds to my picture by using a grid to crop it. I added my text on the opposite side to fill the empty space in order to balance out the picture. I also put the text at the bottom to add extra weight in order to make it look more firm and stable (top to bottom) because the picture is top heavy (clouds and mountains).

I chose a light blue color for the text to represent the color found in the sky and the ocean color which was washed out by the sunlight and the intensity of the waves. The words are placed in a way to look as if they were following the footsteps. The font I chose has lines that are soft enough to communicate the feeling of ease that the picture exudes yet structured enough to communicate the deeper meaning of the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment