Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Maserati Grid Composition

This is a picture of one of my favorite cars. I aligned Maserati's slogan, "Excellence Through Passion" with the top line of my 3x3 grid. I found a font, Palatino, that resembled Maserati's elegant status. I placed it on the left side as that is the natural entry point for our eyes. The red color draws our eyes to the center and provides a warm, yet powerful environment for the composition. Also, to make sure the image remained balanced and organized to the mind, I cropped the image to make each headlight line up perfectly with the two bottom intersections of my 3x3 grid. The headlights are extra bright and colorful to provide the piercing element to strike out at the viewers and bring attention to the composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment