Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hakuna Matata

I left the grid there to aid in my explanation. In my photo, text, color design I went with the concept of Hakuna Matata- meaning no worries. I tried to go with mostly cool colors in the words because colors like blue help you relax and that's what hakuna matata does, it helps you relax. I choose a unique typface that has both curves and a geometric quality because it goes with the illustration of the lion and because it is exotic. When I think of Hakuna Matata I think of taking a vacation and most glamorous vacations are exotic. I tried to use the grid to place each item in an intersection so that it would have a pleasing balance. I didn't want anything to feel off kilter because its supposed to be a calming and pleasing poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment