Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Creative Assignment 4-Exploring the World




Sorry my last two pictures are smaller, but these are my examples of accidental art I found this weekend. Actually, I lied. The first picture is not from this weekend, but I had to share it because it's an awesome example. We had a balloon launch for a 5k run and after we let the balloons go the sky looked so beautiful. It wasn't something we were doing cause we thought it would look cool, but it turned out to make some really pretty pictures. The second picture is of some fall leaves. I love all the colors and it looks like they were perfectly placed there. The last is a picture of a lake and the sunset. The ripples on the water are so unique and the clouds almost covering up the sunset add contrast to the picture. I think sunsets are one of the most amazing natural creations we have.

2 comments: