Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Event TIme

This week while I was at work at the Scera Theater, I was sitting in the lobby and started to keep track of time in some pretty interesting ways. A couple different ways came to mind as I was sitting there were:
First, because of the way the windows are set up, I could keep an eye on the shadows slowly moving accross the floor to see how much time had passed.
Second, every once in a while, a bunch of kids would get out of their classes at pretty even intervals and come running up the stairs.
Third, in the movie theater in the room next door, movies would periodicaly end and the doors would open as the credits would roll.
These are just a couple of the ways to keep track of the passage of time that I came up with this week.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how little observations like that can actually be used to measure time.

    ReplyDelete