Tuesday, September 23, 2014

time observation in car

When I got home from school I sat in my car on the street and there are lots of things outside on busy state street that I thought could help for time observation if I was stuck in a car:

When kids rode their bikes to school and when they were riding home.
Traffic going to work and coming home.
The sun.
Time Restaurants opened and closed.
How often stoplights changed.
When birds chirped.
How hungry I got.
How often I had to go to the bathroom.
When morning joggers hit the street.
When the afternoon rush of old people hit up Chuckarama.
The speed rate of clouds.
Me counting aloud.
How often I blink.
When the grass needed to be mowed ( this is more long-term measuring weeks).
When it was Sunday by no traffic and closed businesses.
How many jobless people wander around in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment