Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Creativity Assignment 2: Thought experiment

Why do we cry from our eyes?
Who really likes peas?
What if we were all omnivores?
What if all animals were pocket animals?
What if technology disappeared?
What if there was a soundtrack to our entire lives?
What if we chose our siblings like we do spouses?
What if we all new the age we would die?
What if we had the choice to be able to read peoples minds, would I read them or not?
What would it be like to slide down a rainbow?
What would it be like to start class with a five minute dance party?
What if we all went to school with a goal of how much we wanted to learn instead of a career path in mind?
What if we could choose our talents?
What if life was one big musical?
What if design could come to life?
What if we every class in college we decided what we wanted to learn at the beginning and creating a syllabus accordingly?
What if we all spoke in rhymes?
What if the sidewalk was squishy?
What if we had colored skin; red, blue, orange?
If we did have colored skin, would there still be racism?
What if we all had different kinds of animal feet?
What would it be like to stand on top of the world?

These exercises have always been hard for me but I feel like in the past year I have really tried to let loose as a creative and let my mind run wild. I still feel a little tension as I do things like this but nothing compared to what I used to. I also find that writing it down is harder than just saying it... I wonder why that is.

3 comments:

  1. If we all spoke in rhymes, it'd be cool at first.
    But over time, it'd be the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the question of what if we could choose are own talents was super interesting. I wonder what the most popular one would be?

    ReplyDelete