Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wandering Bike Rides.

There is no goal in mind, no expectations to fulfill. Turn right, turn left, it doesn't matter. The places I found were discovered by acting on an quick decision. Making observations everywhere my bike took me. I couldn't get lost because I wasn't trying to get anywhere. actually getting lost was my destination, so the more lost I became, the closer came to my destination. Only a thirty minutes of cycling took me to places had never been before, sights in my own back yard I hadn't ever discovered. I felt empowered on this bike ride because I had complete control of where I was going, every decision was mine, and made on an impulse.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a bike ride to help you relax and enjoy nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it reminds me of the cat in alice in wonderland when he says if you dont know where you want to go it doesnt matter what path you take!

    ReplyDelete