Monday, September 22, 2014

What if I wrote down everything I could think of, no matter how random it was?


What if the world was in black and white?
What if we never had to sleep?
What if there was a zombie apocalypse?
What if every day was summer? 
What if we all had super powers?
What if I had three wishes?
What if the colors I see are nothing like what you see?
What if there were tiny people who stole all my favorite pens when I was sleeping? 
What if we only ate 1 meal every 3 days instead of 3 meals every day?
What if everyone loved everyone?
What if socks disappeared into a portal to another dimension in the dryer?
What if dogs could talk?
What if all of our letters to Hogwarts just got lost in the mail?
What if the world was flat?
What if we didn't have teeth?
What if I was allergic to everything?
What if every day was Friday?
What if we ran out of water?
What if I could rewind time?
What if the Hunger Games were real?
What if fast food didn't make people fat?
What if every word we said had to be sung?
What if newspapers were printed on cheese?
What if we could only tell the truth?
What if there was a soundtrack to my life?
What if clouds were made of cotton candy?
What if there was a Disneyland in Provo?
What if the sun decided to stop shining?
What if red meant GO and green meant STOP?
What if copy machines could copy food?
What if cell phones were never invented?
What if this was all one big dream?
What if Taylor Swift didn't write songs about her ex-boyfriends?
What if spiders were actually aliens?
What if there was someone exactly like you?
What if we didn't have bones, just cartilage?
What id babies didn't take 9 months to be born?
What if Justin Bieber was the president?
What if old people took over the world?
What if everyone was famous?


.... and more that I thought of after I filled up my paper...


What if the smells I smell, aren't the smells you smell?
What if I'm actually just in a coma and I have no idea?
What if whales swam in the sky?
What if insects are actually incredibly smart, and because they are so smart, they don't even bother to try to communicate with us because they consider humans dumb?
What if the Earth was actually a living organism?
What if what I taste as sweet, others taste as sour, and 
that's why people prefer different flavored things?
What if there really were monsters under your bed and 
your blanket keeps them from eating you at night?
What if there were pocket gnomes who tangled headphone wires constantly?

What if Earth was just a 7th grade science project for a distant alien race?

3 comments:

  1. i like how you just took off with it and came up with all these questions no matter how random they were. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I love your poster. Second, you have asked so many questions I have been thinking of that I just really want to know the answer to! You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with how far you got on this! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete