Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wandering Aimlessly

On Sunday late afternoon/evening, I ventured out of my apartment to wander the streets of Provo. True to the assignment, I made sure to go the opposite way I otherwise would. And, true to the assignment, I found myself feeling as if I was wasting my time. Success! Unfortunately, I found that rather than really getting anywhere, I was mostly weaving my way through residential streets on the grid system. I did not end up at the MTC as I'd hoped, but fortunately I did not get arrested as I'd feared. So that's a good thing.
I saw lots of apartment complexes and waited at lots of intersections for cars to pass by. And it was lots of fun. Eventually I went home.

1 comment:

  1. I think getting lost can be a lot of fun. Even though it can be frustrating at times, there's something about seeing new places and not knowing where you are that has some excitement to it.

    ReplyDelete