Monday, November 3, 2014

Composition assignment

This is from the point of view as if I was a tiny bug living in the grass. This view point is cool because we all know what a tree looks like, and grass for that matter, but this image really shows the depth behind the things we take for granted or hardly notice because it's most likely lying beneath our feet.
Creating balance for this photo was fun. Obviously I am the main subject but by using the rule of thirds the scenery adds as a weight to even me out in the picture.

In this picture there are lots of things that I could have made the subject. I decided on the bike because I felt it told more of a story. I had ridden my bike to this spot and felt it looked cool with the river as a background. I'm more focused on it and it's positioned in the center and it's the closest element.

No comments:

Post a Comment