Sunday, November 2, 2014

Photo/composition

 Subject/Background: In this somewhat comical picture of myself the pumpkin, knife, and I are the subject. It's easy to group us because of the proximity and because we are in the center and close to the camera you can tell we are the subject. The TV door, bookshelf, pillows, etc. are all the background.
 Point of View: I took this Photo at the Provo Rec Center. It is in a birds eye point of view. I think a birds eye view is one that always gives clarity because you can see whats going on, but it seems to take things from three dimensions to two. This photo would have been better had I been able to float in the middle of the room, but alas gravity got the best of me.
Balance: I think this photo has a relaxed presentation of balance, aided by its symmetry. although the trashcan and table aren't the same they have the same weight in the photo so they balance the ends. The wall and floor have a similar pattern which keep them in tune. As for the three chairs, having the blue split by the grey is a great way to create symmetrical balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment