Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Photography/Composistion

Subject/Background: I love this picture from my wedding day. It's clear that my husband and I are the subjects in this photo, but the background also conveys a message. The Salt Lake Temple in the background makes it clear that this is where we were married. 

Point of View: I took this picture from the point of view of a student sitting in class. I'm so used to having this point of view that it made me wonder what it would be like to have the point of view of a teacher at the front of the classroom looking back at all the students. 

Balance: I stared at this bench and trash can for a few minutes trying to decide if it was balanced with no one sitting on it. After I recruited a friend to sit on the end I decided it seemed more balanced with someone on it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment