Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Photography Assignment




Point of View: This picture shows my point of view while I was in the passenger side of the car, taking a nice Sunday Drive up the Alpine Loop. Obviously, it is a very popular Sunday drive. 


 Subject/Background: It is clear to see that the subject of this photo is my laptop screen with information about my wedding registry. In the background, any girl will recognize that I am watching Say Yes to The Dress. These things go hand-in-hand when planning a wedding :)

Balance: I think that Temples and other buildings are perfect photo subjects to illustrate the concept of balance. Because of its perfect symmetry, the Provo temple nestled up on a hill, shows good balance. I tried to get the large steeple and the angel Moroni to be right at the center of this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment