Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Principles of Photography

Figure/Background
This picture represents figure/background for several reasons. The youngest is in focus and closer to my lens while her sisters are out of focus in the background. This may be on the verge of not being clear of what is the figure but I was willing to take the risk because it was too great to not use. 


Balance 
I loved doing this. This was my favorite picture to take because I have a interest in food styling. I felt like the bright and heavy pile of fruit balanced out the pancakes and box on the left side. It might be slightly heavier on the left side if I am being critical but for the most part I feel like it is a balanced shot. 

 Point of View
This is a photo of my nephew, (clearly I babysat a lot this weekend.) I love this birds eye view. I feel like he spends a lot of time on the ground because he is learning to walk and is constantly falling. I love seeing what crawling looks like from this point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment