Monday, November 3, 2014

Three Composed Photographs


Here is my Point of View shot.  These were all photos/scans I recently created for an art class and I felt they fit this criteria well.  I borrowed my little siblings and used a scanner to create an interesting perspective for this piece.  rarely do we see from below the feet, nonetheless many squished together.


 This one uses good symmetry, along with subject.  The aerial view from above this mason jar is unique and contrasts well to the wooden table.  The photo is highly saturated so the colors are intense and it creates a visually interesting composition.


This last picture of this shoe that I loved and wore to its deathbed has good symmetry.  The movement of the laces leads the eye to the front.  It is balanced and while fully bleeding off all edges of the page it touches in enough places to feel at ease and balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment