Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Photography Assignment
I love the point of view of this photo. At first I was just taking pictures of a tree through the window, but I decided that wan't a very unique point of view so I looked at the tree just between 2 bands of the blinds. When looking at this photo I like how the part that is easiest to focus on (for me at least) is the water spots on the window. 


I used this photo for balance. The car, mountains and city on the right are balanced by the road, houses and heavy, dark clouds on the left. 


I used this picture for balance. I tried to center the two Donation boxes in the middle of the photo, though if I were going to do it over I would have gotten them up a little higher. The background is far away and out of focus while the donation boxes are a bright blue and right in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment