Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Photography Assignment


Unique Point of View: I was walking up the stairs south of campus and I thought how terrible it would be to a itty bitty person and half to walk these stairs. This picture gives us an ideas of what the stairs would look like if you were that small. 


Subject: This picture is really showing the subject of the photo. The picture is focused using the rule of thirds on the frogs red stomach. All of the background items make the photo more interesting and the contrasting colors really make you notice each individual thing. 


Balance: I took this photo while walking down Center Street yesterday. I threw the black pipes in the middle of the shot and tried to balance it on either side with bricks. It obviously isn't exact but I love the way it turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment