Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Photography Assignment!!

Point of View: I took this picture from the point of view of the bottom of the glass as I was drinking water. This point of view makes the photo much more interesting because we are not used to seeing water being drunk this way; we usually see a picture of a person drinking water in a normal way.






Balance: This picture is literally completely balanced. There is complete symmetry of my face and of the background. This picture wouldn't be classified as asymmetrical, it would be symmetrical. 












Subject/Background: I really like this picture that I took. The subject is obviously the pill bottle because it is closest to the camera and it is only part of the picture that is in focus. It is the main subject. The background of my wife taking pills is noticeable, but obviously not the subject of the picture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment