Sunday, March 27, 2016

Typography: the shape of ideas

I think that Typography is one of the most interesting concepts. The idea that the shape of words can add or detract from the meaning. I found this series of images as I scrolled through my Pinterest feed and I found each image to be intriguing in their own ways. I am also intrigued by the human mind and how it can make sense of letters and words even when they are cut in half, flipped upside down, and changed completely and you can still read the words. Each of these words have types that demonstrate the idea behind each word. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this Idea! I think it's super creative make the message into the font. It tells not only with the actually letters and words, but with the typography it tells a story. Super cool stuff, I like it.

    ReplyDelete