Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Typography Call to Action: Samantha Clark



Above is a screenshot of a "call to action" that I created in Illustrator. The message that I was trying to convey was in the phrase "study break." I have a lot of big projects and tests coming up, so all my mind is focused on is studying and I feel like I hardly ever have time to take a break. I put the word study in a large point size in all caps, and bold--I really wanted this to stand out compared to break; I also choose a font that has a scholarly feel. I used a cursive font for and changed the tracking to get a more whimsical feel for the word break; I also used a light grey font to make the contrast between the two words noticeably different. I also included a line "break" between the two words. I choose to communicate this because I feel like studying consumes my mind so much more than the fun (whimsical) times I have when I am taking a break from assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment