Monday, March 21, 2016


Balance


 I thought this was an interesting example of balance. It is a temporary balance, created by airplanes. The way in which the X is centered and the pull between the large tree on the left and the sun on the right made the image even more balance. I also cropped out the bottom so that it would be more balanced.

Point of view


I chose this image because although it is common, it's something I don't pay much attention to. When I got lower to the ground, it forced me to see and capture the beauty of the shadows, not the trees itself. 

Subject/ Background


I thought thought this image was interesting because it tells a story. It's mostly about the girl cooking, but the background with the broken cupboard and messy countertop said a lot about this current situation of the young college girl. Putting this to black and white took away any rosy aspect, and really revealed the details. 


No comments:

Post a Comment