Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Typography- call to action

I have been reading a lot of quotes and watching a few videos recently about service and being charitable. Just this past weekend I watched a video that really hit home about giving. No matter how much you have or you how much you do not have, you should give. In doing so you would benefit from it and I remembered a time before I came to BYU where I would give. Give my time to those in the community, I served my family at every chance. I would even donate clothes that I have not worn in some time to the needy and I felt great. I had just applied to both BYU and UT Austin and I was unsure if I was going to get in but I put down the service I was doing. Some time after I received noticed that I got into both schools. It was a confirmation to me that living is giving and in time not even knowing, it comes back around.

No comments:

Post a Comment