Monday, March 21, 2016

Photography//Composition

Subject/Background
In this photo, the two dogs are the subject. They are the center of the focus. If they were not in the photo, there would only be a background of the bookshelf. Having the dogs in the shot gives the viewer a sure idea of what the photo is about.

Balance

The big tree in this shot is balanced by the trail on the left side. I took this photo on a hike up in Provo Canyon, which is why there is snow.

Point of View
When I normally look at my glasses on a table, I am looking down on them from above. In this image, I am looking directly level at them, changing the point of view. I also took the idea to look through the glasses from the opposite direction. Usually I only look through the lenses of my glasses when I am wearing them, but in this photo I am looking through them from the other side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment