Monday, March 21, 2016

Photography: Composition

Subject/Background 


In this photo I wanted to make my friend the subject and have the Y mountain in the background. I noticed that if I would have taken away my friend the photo loses complexity and is less engaging. I took probably around 30 photos and a lot were of the same subject but in different angels. 

Balance 

This photo represents balance because on one side the silhouette of the trees balance out the light of the building and color of the sunset. I liked how the trees guide the viewers eyes toward the main source of light which is located on the bottom right-hand corner.  
Point of view 

This photo shows point of view because this gives a different perception of the rope jungle gym. This could possibly be the view of a small child making his way up from the bottom. It makes the photo more engaging and creates a more unique feel than if I had shot it straight on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment