Monday, March 21, 2016

Composition


Subject background
This is a picture that I took from my seat in the classroom. The subject are clearly the blinds. I liked the lack of uniformity that they have. The tree, the building, the sky are usually what we take pictures of, but the blinds is what captured my eyes.




Point of View
To get this shot I had to basically lay on the ground because I just wanted to get the sunflower and the sky. I haven't edited this picture at all. That is why I wanted the focus to be in the colors of the sunflower contrasted by the colors of the sunset.




Balance
This picture is in balance because the subjects are right in the middle and with a white wall as the background. Also, on the right we can see the light that is giving shadows to the elements, so this light is balanced by the shadows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment