Sunday, October 11, 2015

Call to Action: Daily Exercise


Our bodies are really one of the greatest gifts God has given to us. So my call to action is exercise; take care of your body. Give your body the sustainability and energy it needs EVERY DAY to function and live a happy and healthy life. I outlined the word care in pink because pink represents care, love, and compassion. This color is generally associated with giving and receiving care, so I felt that since our bodies deserve the love and care of exercise, it was a fitting choice. I also used a larger font and the color red on the word "only" to stress the importance of having just one body. Red, among many others, can symbolize action, determination. I also used red to show a sense of urgency, almost as a signal or warning; we only have one body, so if we don't exercise, we will cause serious consequences to our health and overall wellbeing. The word "Have" was put in black and placed under the lady's hand to show that no matter how hard she might be pushing, we absolutely have to live in the body we were given. For the words "body" and "LIVE", I used a general skin tone color to represent the largest oran in the body. I also enlarged the font for the word "LIVE" in order to emphasize the importance and direct correlation of life and taking care of our bodies; taking care of our bodies results in our direct ability to function and live life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kimberly,
    I like how you wrapped the font around the image, and I like the message itself. Normally though you should only use 2 fonts. Using too many draws the attention away from the message and to the fonts itself.

    ReplyDelete