Monday, October 12, 2015

Silence


I took a darker photo and made it darker with an antique kind of blend.  I feel that it portrays that those who suffer from depression have been suffering for a long time.  I like the contrast between the black and the white which makes us question the purpose of color. I want the focus to be more on the STOP then on anything else, because it is the outcome we are hoping for.  I love the idea that silence is a form of communication and that many people simply have to open their ears in order to understand it in a greater way. (I had to take a picture of my picture so it looks slightly different.)

1 comment:

  1. at least from this image, part of the word "stop" is cut off. Just two different fonts would be more effective-once you start introducing multiple fonts it creates visual chaos. I like the message

    ReplyDelete