Saturday, October 10, 2015

Call to Action- Don't Swim


This image was really fun to create.  I never realized how you could manipulate text to make another picture inside the picture.  I thought it would be fun to make a no swimming sign due to sharks and take this idea of, text is a picture, to make it look like the shark is eating the text.  I think if I saw this at a beach I would definitely stay away because the way the shark is eating the letters makes it easy to think that this could be you if you're not careful.  

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Way to integrate the type!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey McKenna,
    The image choice with wording is great. Try to only use two fonts though otherwise it just has too much going on. I liked how you made it look like the shark was eating part of the word.

    ReplyDelete