Monday, October 26, 2015

Time...

Lately time has been one of the most stressful thing for me. I feel like I don't have enough of it and in the world today sometimes we forget about time when we are so caught up with all the negative and busy things in life. But I wanted this assignment to share a message using graphics and colors that portray how important time is and that we can never get it back. With this, if we better understand that time can never be recreated, we will come to use time more wisely and cherish every moment in our lives. While working on this image, I have come to learn how precious time really is. The red is meant to emphasize that time is limited. We have control on how much we want to waste. I hope to be better with my time after doing this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment