Monday, October 12, 2015

I chose this quote because it is something I strongly believe in and I recently missed an opportunity I wish I would have taken. Things only happen once sometimes! For this call to action I changed the text in this graphic so that every and once are both capitalized because I feel like they are key words in this quote. I also made the text a strong contrasting color so it stands out and changed the text up for different words to create a text I felt was appealing to the eye and drew viewers in. The background is a picture of people skydiving which fits nicely with the quote and portrays this message well. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Morgan,
    I love the image and font color you chose for this image, they work well together and well with your message. The only problem I had is that there are so many different font sizes and font changes that it makes the message difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete