Sunday, October 11, 2015

Call to action - Read


Making this image was fun! I found the image from http://t1na.deviantart.com/art/Book-of-imagination-461215989 and, after realizing that black text just wouldn't work on this image, I changed the text to white. The font is Century and I chose it because I think of text in a book when I look at the lettering. It's very classic, which I think juxtaposes nicely against the backdrop of such an imaginative and unusual image. This shows the power that simple words have to ignite our imaginations and give us a fresh view on our lives. I hope that someone seeing this image wants to read!

1 comment:

  1. Calvin,
    Great image idea with the message. The only thing I would change is that the wording being in the very bottom left made me almost not even see it. If it was up higher it would be more part of the image.

    ReplyDelete