Sunday, October 11, 2015

Climb Mountains



Let me preface by saying that I'm awful at Photoshop and all of that, despite watching those videos.
I took the climb and I staggered it around the ridge of the mountain, to signify the journey. I wanted it to be white, like the mountain. The word mountain itself is coming up behind the mountain, like a sunrise. I wanted it to be yellow to pop, with bold letters. I liked hiding it behind the mountain, almost to give it a hidden or coming-soon feeling to it. Mountains are adventurous and full of surprises. The man is looking at these two words, particularly 'climb' as if looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Nathaniel,
    I like the idea that you have and how you wrapped the test around the mountain. The only thing I would have done differently is to have "mountain" in the bottom left. There doesn't seem to be anything offsetting the other areas of the image in that spot (the bottom left).

    ReplyDelete