Monday, October 12, 2015

Family


I chose to do a call to action about family because I strongly believe that spending time with family is more important than anything else we can do. I fit the text in the empty spaces around the family so as to incorporate it into the image. I chose a font that is gentle and easy to read. Because it is more of a softer font, I thought that it went along with the theme of families and children. Yet, I kept "family" in a bolder font so that it would stand out. It is the most important word in the quote, and if you get nothing more out of viewing this, I would want you to at least get the idea of family. 

1 comment:

  1. Alex,
    Great work. The wording and the picture off set each other wonderfully. The change in font for the word family really shows the important part of your message.

    ReplyDelete