Monday, October 12, 2015

Dream on.

I added these two fonts because I wanted the picture to have a whimsical feel. The call to action is to pursure your dreams because it allows you to go where you want to go. I wanted the text to reflect that. I put the colors in white and red, so that they stood out against the blue background. I wanted each of the words to be reflected on separately. I also chose two different fonts because I felt like the two words have different feelings. Dreaming is more elegant, so I picked a font that looked like an elegant script. For "on", I picked a font that looked like a typewriter because this is an education-themed poster.

1 comment:

  1. Emilie,
    Good thought on this image. The color choice is good because like you said it stands out against the background. The only thing I would do to fix is to get the words closer together. When I first looked at the image my eyes went directly to the "on" instead of dream.

    ReplyDelete