Monday, October 12, 2015

Sharing Our Lives


Social media is a huge passion of mine, so I decided to create a flyer about social media. I wanted the flyer to not only persuade people to share online, but to show some of the side effects of sharing our whole lives online. The fact that when we do, everyone and anyone has access to our lives and out personal details. I decided to use the Helvetica font because it resembles closely with the fonts used on social media networks. And I added the hands in the back to show the idea that anyone has access to our information. I am happy with the way it turned out, and how it represents my idea.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Samantha,
    I liked the idea that you had of sharing your lives on social media and how anyone has access to it. This would have been more effective if it was not so cluttered. There is so much going on at once overlapping that it is hard to really pull the message out of the image.

    ReplyDelete