Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Typography | Journey


This picture gives a sense of hope and adventure--two of my favorite feelings. I've always identified with this quote because life experiences have made me take small steps without knowing the end. I'm still on my journey and every day I choose to take a step forward. 

I enjoy the composition of the photo because the focal point is what is in the distance and the direction of the path. Also, as I have contemplated the future I've found it helpful to choose to focus on the single steps rather than the ultimate destination. 

I chose this font because it's playful yet honest. Instead of choosing a fancy font style, I feel that this quote is best portrayed through a calm declaration rather than bold. 

The entire composition speaks to me because it calms me and gives me hope for the next step. And coupled with that hope is a determination that every single step will be better and towards the bright blue sky. 

1 comment:

  1. Kaiser,
    Nice image and wording for your message. Only thing I would do is make the sizing of the font bigger so that it stand out more, since it is what you want people to see first.

    ReplyDelete