Friday, October 9, 2015

Call to Action: Texting and Driving


I feel like this is one of the hardest messages to get across because even though we know it's wrong, most of us still do it! Texting and driving is one of the most frequent causes of car accidents now a days. I feel like I was obligated to remind myself and others why this needs to stop. I found a picture of a cell phone and someone driving. I wanted the background to be blurry and the cell phone to be clear because while driving, that's exactly what's happening. We are texting so there is no focus on the road.  The font I used is similar to that of texting but I changed the word "Die" and "Reply" to a different font to convey the warning of this message. I kept this add very simple and direct so that people aren't distracted by what this image is trying to portray. It's a simple picture, with simple fonts, and a simple quote to simply state that texting and driving is bad!

1 comment:

  1. Michael. Great image selection and wording. I like how you made Die and Reply just a little bit bigger so they stand out a little more. If the wording would have been at the top it would have seemed more like the main point of the image, but other than that great job.

    ReplyDelete