Monday, October 12, 2015

typography

When you look at the photo you will see a couple different fonts and a couple different colors in the fonts. I changed the fonts for Kobe Bryant's name and Michael Jordan's name because they have always been compared their whole careers and they are two different players. Michael Jordan's font was more finished and styled because his career is over and he is known as one of the greatest players of all time. I left Kobe's font a little more unfinished because his career is still not over. I chose red for Michaels name because he was a Chicago Bull and that is what color they wear. I chose yellow for Kobe's name because he has been a Laker for his whole career and that is their color.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you're trying to do here. Typically 2 different fonts are used. going beyond that makes the piece distracting

    ReplyDelete