Monday, October 12, 2015

Typography Assignment


It's amazing how much you can alter in typography (especially in InDesign). I really enjoyed this project because I thought it was fun to experiment and manipulate the many different aspects of the type. First, I worked with the size. I learned that when you change the size, the spaces automatically change. So then I looked at the leading. It is interesting how specific you can make the line spacing. I also tried some different fonts and colors (well, one color) to add contrast. I worked with different weights (bold v. regular v. thin), too. Finally, I tried some different tracking with letters.

After various edits, I'd show my friend to get his opinion. It was interesting to see what he thought the message was based on what his eye went to first. With his feedback, I kept experimenting until I got a product that I hope shows my focus for this call to action. 



1 comment:

  1. I really like how this looks. It all works together-fonts, color, etc

    ReplyDelete