Friday, December 20, 2013

Ad Project: Swatch

For my final project, I decided to do a series of print magazine ads for Swatch. I wanted the ads to have the clean look of the Swatch brand but also wanted it to be fun like the products Swatch offers. I came up with three headlines that I thought would deliver my message in a clever and fun way.

The three design principles I used were color, type, and composition. I used primary colors on all three ads, and also used complementary colors on each ad to help show the fun nature of the products.
I used a bold and big typeface on the ads to get my point across to readers. The typeface is easy to read, yet bold and fun.
Each composition is similar and has good balance. Although each ad is different, you can tell they are from the same campaign because of the similar composition of each ad.

Unfortunately two of my ads are not uploading, so here is the first one. The two other headlines are "Running late never looked so good" and "Finally time to get a watch" and feature two different watches from various Swatch collections.


No comments:

Post a Comment