Friday, December 20, 2013

The Beauty Project

Media is constantly establishing beauty standards. Women are their main target and a lot of women really follow this standards forgetting what beauty is really about. In this video I want to show to beautiful ladies saying what is beauty for them. I didn't want to really show their faces because what I'm really to say is that beauty is not about looks. It is about who you are, what you do, how you do it.

Editing: I decide make it simple I put some slow motion and I put their faces a little bit out of focus
Typography: I decided to use bold sans serif letters for me they really make an statement.
Perception: I decided to use to girls from different countries to see if their perception of beauty changes or not.
Colors: I try to keep a warm light during the interview to give it a sense of comfort.
Music: I decided to use different music. First I want it something more soft and subtle then for the first interview I kinda of wanted to go with what I feel in the interview. Veronica was sweet and she seemed relax during the interview.

You can watch the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXOwHbXJ9po

No comments:

Post a Comment