Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FINAL PROJECT - iknowdoyou.com

iknowdoyou.com

For my final project I wanted to create a campaign for something uplifting that promoted good principles. After initially focusing on religion, I turned my ideas into everyday principles that seem to be falling by the wayside. I went through many different ideas and sketches before I came up with the finished product you see below. It's not perfect, but I feel it convey's the message well. The billboards were created with the intent to drive people to the website, not necessarily to relay a strong message. That said, every billboard has an underlying message that is intended to pique the interest of the beholder.

Some design principles that you will see below include: closure, continuation, typography and the use of color. All used to further the message that is being said.




No comments:

Post a Comment