Friday, December 20, 2013

Final Project: Ananda Yoga Pants

The logo for the brand, Ananda, is taken from my girlfriend’s actual handwriting. She makes the yoga pants and is the one modeling them in the photos, and I liked her handwriting for the logo. The name comes from the Sanskrit word for “bliss”.
My objective was to market yoga pants to young mothers who may or may not practice yoga, but who want peace and comfort. Young mothers have hectic schedules and lives and being able to perform their daily tasks comfortably and in peace is important to them. “Ananda – yoga for bliss” became the idea behind the ads, which show a woman in possibly stressful or menial tasks in a state of meditation.

I wanted to show women in both domestic and business chores. Though it might be a stretch to wear yoga pants in an office setting, businesswomen can wear the pants when they get home from the office and the message is still clear. The idea that Ananda makes work more blissful is possibly even more obvious in those ads. 






1 comment:

  1. I recently bought the alo yoga pants from an online store. It was my very first purchase so I had a doubt that if I will get a good pair without even trying it. But when my product reached home I was very happy with the decision. The pants are super cool and look exactly how they were shown on website.

    ReplyDelete